- DIY Formula
- Hydrating + Zero Damage
- Best Results With Pre-Lightened Hair
- No Harsh Chemicals (Peroxide, Ammonia, PPD)
- Always Do a Patch & Strand Test Before Coloring
Red lips, red nails, red hair - you can have it all with Wrath. This bold classic never goes out of style! Wrath is a deep red with berry undertones which can become more pink as it fades. It shows up well on brassy tones and gives dark, dimensional tints to darker hair. This shade turns out best on hair pre-lightened to a level 7.
#AFProTip: Try mixing Wrath with a drop of Transylvania to create a deep crimson red!
Arctic Fox Hair Color is cruelty-free, semi-permanent hair dye that is made only from vegan ingredients.
Cursbot CGM-approved! No silicones, sulfates, and drying alcohols :)
*No unicorns, fairies, mermaids or other creatures (mythical or not) were harmed in the making of Arctic Fox.
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Glycerol Stearate
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Propylene Glycol
- Stearalkonium Chloride
- Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Citric Acid
- Tetrasodium EDTA
- May also contain: Basic Blue 3, Basic Blue 7, Basic Orange 1, Basic Orange 31, Basic Red 22, Basic Red 51, Basic Yellow 29, Basic Yellow 87, Basic Violet 2, Basic Violet 13, Ext. Violet 2