- DIY Formula
- Hydrating + Zero Damage
- Best Results With Pre-Lightened Hair
- No Harsh Chemicals (Peroxide, Ammonia, PPD)
- Always Do a Patch & Strand Test Before Coloring
Turn heads everywhere you go with this bright pink! Electric Paradise is a UV reactive, vivid neon pink with tropical coral undertones. It will turn out the most accurately on hair that is a level 8 or lighter, and the UV glow will show best on pre-lightened hair.
#AFProTip: Try mixing Electric Paradise with Porange for a stronger peachy hue without losing any UV reactivity! Want more tips and mixes? Read our Color Spotlight on Electric Paradise HERE.
Rock your next festival with UV reactive colors! Whether it’s a party, concert, or just under your cool blacklight, our UV reactive colors will stand out with a fun glow effect. You can still mix or dilute these colors, but the more the UV reactive pigment is diluted the less vibrantly it will glow.
Arctic Fox Hair Color is cruelty-free, semi-permanent hair dye that is made only from vegan ingredients.
Cursbot CGM-approved! No silicones, sulfates, and drying alcohols :)
*No unicorns, fairies, mermaids or other creatures (mythical or not) were harmed in the making of Arctic Fox.
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Glycerol Stearate
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Propylene Glycol
- Stearalkonium Chloride
- Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Citric Acid
- Tetrasodium EDTA
- May also contain: Basic Blue 3, Basic Blue 7, Basic Orange 1, Basic Orange 31, Basic Red 22, Basic Red 51, Basic Yellow 29, Basic Yellow 87, Basic Violet 2, Basic Violet 13, Ext. Violet 2