- DIY Formula
- Hydrating + Zero Damage
- Best Results With Pre-Lightened Hair
- No Harsh Chemicals (Peroxide, Ammonia, PPD)
- Always Do a Patch & Strand Test Before Coloring
Baby pink on tap? We have that. This pastel pink shade shows up brightest on platinum hair, but will appear as more of a dusty pink/rose gold on yellow-toned blonde. Use straight out of the bottle and enjoy Frosé responsibly. Want more mixes and tips? Check our color spotlight on Frosé here.
#AFProTip: If your hair is light, but not quite light enough for a pastel, you can add in a few drops of a darker color to deepen it and customize it to your hair level! To deepen Frosé: try adding in a few drops of Poison for a more coral pink or a few drops of Wrath for a darker bubblegum pink!
Arctic Fox Hair Color is cruelty-free, semi-permanent hair dye that is made only from vegan ingredients.
Cursbot CGM-approved! No silicones, sulfates, and drying alcohols :)
*No unicorns, fairies, mermaids or other creatures (mythical or not) were harmed in the making of Arctic Fox.
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Glycerol Stearate
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Propylene Glycol
- Stearalkonium Chloride
- Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Citric Acid
- Tetrasodium EDTA
- May also contain: Basic Blue 3, Basic Blue 7, Basic Orange 1, Basic Orange 31, Basic Red 22, Basic Red 51, Basic Yellow 29, Basic Yellow 87, Basic Violet 2, Basic Violet 13, Ext. Violet 2