- DIY Formula
- Hydrating + Zero Damage
- Best Results With Pre-Lightened Hair
- No Harsh Chemicals (Peroxide, Ammonia, PPD)
- Always Do a Patch & Strand Test Before Coloring
Mermaid vibes for days! Aquamarine is one of our most pigmented blues with aquamarine/teal undertones. It'll turn out most vividly on pre-lightened hair, but will still work to give a deep teal tint to darker shades of unbleached hair.
#AFProTip: To cover a more brassy-toned blonde, try mixing Aquamarine with a little bit of Purple Rain to get a perfect cobalt or a deep indigo!
Arctic Fox Hair Color is cruelty-free, semi-permanent hair dye that is made only from vegan ingredients.
Cursbot CGM-approved! No silicones, sulfates, and drying alcohols :)
*No unicorns, fairies, mermaids or other creatures (mythical or not) were harmed in the making of Arctic Fox.
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Glycerol Stearate
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Propylene Glycol
- Stearalkonium Chloride
- Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Citric Acid
- Tetrasodium EDTA
- May also contain: Basic Blue 3, Basic Blue 7, Basic Orange 1, Basic Orange 31, Basic Red 22, Basic Red 51, Basic Yellow 29, Basic Yellow 87, Basic Violet 2, Basic Violet 13, Ext. Violet 2