- DIY Formula
- Hydrating + Zero Damage
- Best Results With Pre-Lightened Hair
- No Harsh Chemicals (Peroxide, Ammonia, PPD)
- Always Do a Patch & Strand Test Before Coloring
Electrify your look with one of our faves, Neon Moon. This out of this world shade is a bright, vibrant neon yellow that glows under blacklight. Like our other UV reactive neons, Neon Moon will only show up on hair that is pre-lightened to a level 9 or 10. Neon Moon plays great with our other shades. A few of our favorite recipes: Try adding a couple drops Iris Green for a neon lime shade, or a few drops of Virgin Pink for a bright rose gold.
Want more tips and mixes? Read our Color Spotlight on Neon Moon!
Rock your next festival with UV reactive colors! Whether it’s a party, concert, or just under your cool blacklight, our UV reactive colors will stand out with a fun glow effect. You can still mix or dilute these colors, but the more the UV reactive pigment is diluted the less vibrantly it will glow.
Arctic Fox Hair Color is cruelty-free, semi-permanent hair dye that is made only from vegan ingredients.
Cursbot CGM-approved! No silicones, sulfates, and drying alcohols :)
*No unicorns, fairies, mermaids or other creatures (mythical or not) were harmed in the making of Arctic Fox.
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Glycerol Stearate
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Propylene Glycol
- Stearalkonium Chloride
- Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Citric Acid
- Tetrasodium EDTA
- May also contain: Basic Blue 3, Basic Blue 7, Basic Orange 1, Basic Orange 31, Basic Red 22, Basic Red 51, Basic Yellow 29, Basic Yellow 87, Basic Violet 2, Basic Violet 13, Ext. Violet 2