- DIY Formula
- Hydrating + Zero Damage
- Best Results With Pre-Lightened Hair
- No Harsh Chemicals (Peroxide, Ammonia, PPD)
- Always Do a Patch & Strand Test Before Coloring
Pick your poison... this is our most vibrant, truest red and will give you a fiery look. Because Poison has a slight orange undertone, it will not fade to pink, it will fade into a lighter version of itself. Poison will give a dark, subtle tint to darker tones of hair but will turn out most vibrantly on hair that is pre-lightened to around a level 8.
#AFProTip: For a super sweet peach add a few drops of Poison to an Arctic Mist base!
Chart showing what Arctic Fox Hair Color's Phantom Green vegan hair dye will look like over different levels of blonde hair.
Cursbot CGM-approved! No silicones, sulfates, and drying alcohols :)
*No unicorns, fairies, mermaids or other creatures (mythical or not) were harmed in the making of Arctic Fox.
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Glycerol Stearate
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Propylene Glycol
- Stearalkonium Chloride
- Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Citric Acid
- Tetrasodium EDTA
- May also contain: Basic Blue 3, Basic Blue 7, Basic Orange 1, Basic Orange 31, Basic Red 22, Basic Red 51, Basic Yellow 29, Basic Yellow 87, Basic Violet 2, Basic Violet 13, Ext. Violet 2