- DIY Formula
- Hydrating + Zero Damage
- Best Results With Pre-Lightened Hair
- No Harsh Chemicals (Peroxide, Ammonia, PPD)
- Always Do a Patch & Strand Test Before Coloring
Shh... don't tell any of our other shades, but Purple Rain is one of our faves. This deep, true purple is a versatile color that works well on a variety of base colors from platinum to light brown, giving deep tints of color to darker hair and showing vibrantly on lightened hair. It even works well to cover up other faded colors effectively!
#AFProTip: Purple Rain pairs well with tons of other AF shades; try mixing it with some Wrath for a burgundy, or Poseidon for a deep indigo.
Arctic Fox Hair Color is cruelty-free, semi-permanent hair dye that is made only from vegan ingredients.
Cursbot CGM-approved! No silicones, sulfates, and drying alcohols :)
*No unicorns, fairies, mermaids or other creatures (mythical or not) were harmed in the making of Arctic Fox.
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Glycerol Stearate
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Propylene Glycol
- Stearalkonium Chloride
- Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Citric Acid
- Tetrasodium EDTA
- May also contain: Basic Blue 3, Basic Blue 7, Basic Orange 1, Basic Orange 31, Basic Red 22, Basic Red 51, Basic Yellow 29, Basic Yellow 87, Basic Violet 2, Basic Violet 13, Ext. Violet 2