- DIY Formula
- Hydrating + Zero Damage
- Best Results With Pre-Lightened Hair
- No Harsh Chemicals (Peroxide, Ammonia, PPD)
- Always Do a Patch & Strand Test Before Coloring
Since toner deposits color, refrain from using it to achieve level 11 blonde; if you do tone level 10 hair and then add Sterling, it can create unwanted pigment interactions or inconsistent color. Any yellow tones in blonde hair can interact with the blue/silvery base in Sterling to cause an unpredictable result.
#AFProTip: If your hair is very light cool blonde but not quite platinum, try mixing Sterling with a little bit of a warmer tone like Girl’s Night to help cover blonde undertones more effectively. Or, you can mix a bit into Poseidon, Purple Rain or a few other shades to give that color a smoky hue! Click HERE for more tips on getting silver hair at home.
Don't know what level you are? Read all about it here.
Arctic Fox Hair Color is cruelty-free, semi-permanent hair dye that is made only from vegan ingredients.
Cursbot CGM-approved! No silicones, sulfates, and drying alcohols :)
*No unicorns, fairies, mermaids or other creatures (mythical or not) were harmed in the making of Arctic Fox.
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Glycerol Stearate
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Propylene Glycol
- Stearalkonium Chloride
- Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Citric Acid
- Tetrasodium EDTA
- May also contain: Basic Blue 3, Basic Blue 7, Basic Orange 1, Basic Orange 31, Basic Red 22, Basic Red 51, Basic Yellow 29, Basic Yellow 87, Basic Violet 2, Basic Violet 13, Ext. Violet 2