- DIY Formula
- Hydrating + Zero Damage
- Best Results With Pre-Lightened Hair
- No Harsh Chemicals (Peroxide, Ammonia, PPD)
- Always Do a Patch & Strand Test Before Coloring
Is it hot in here or is it just you?! Sunset Orange is a fiery, deep red-orange that turns out well on a more medium blonde! Brassy tones won’t cause any problems for this color. Since it’s primarily red-based, the red undertones of Sunset Orange may come through more strongly on hair that is more of a light blonde, around a level 9 or lighter.
#AFProTip: If you’re aiming for more of a light true orange, mix Sunset Orange with some Cosmic Sunshine!
Want more tips and tricks for this shade? Check out our AF Color Spotlight on Sunset Orange HERE!
Arctic Fox Hair Color is cruelty-free, semi-permanent hair dye that is made only from vegan ingredients.
Cursbot CGM-approved! No silicones, sulfates, and drying alcohols :)
*No unicorns, fairies, mermaids or other creatures (mythical or not) were harmed in the making of Arctic Fox.
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Glycerol Stearate
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Propylene Glycol
- Stearalkonium Chloride
- Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Citric Acid
- Tetrasodium EDTA
- May also contain: Basic Blue 3, Basic Blue 7, Basic Orange 1, Basic Orange 31, Basic Red 22, Basic Red 51, Basic Yellow 29, Basic Yellow 87, Basic Violet 2, Basic Violet 13, Ext. Violet 2