- DIY Formula
- Hydrating + Zero Damage
- Best Results With Pre-Lightened Hair
- No Harsh Chemicals (Peroxide, Ammonia, PPD)
- Always Do a Patch & Strand Test Before Coloring
Ready to stop and smell the violets? Violet Dream will give you a hint of spring in any season! This floral purple color does have some strong magenta undertones and will generally fade into a pink shade. As a highly pigmented color, Violet Dream will give a deep warm tint to darker shades of hair, and will cover up brassy tones without any issues. It will turn out best on hair that is around a level 7 or lighter! Want to read more about Violet Dream? Check out the color spotlight on Violet Dream HERE.
#AFProTip: Try diluting this shade with Arctic Mist to get a gorgeous pastel pink/lavender!
Arctic Fox Hair Color is cruelty-free, semi-permanent hair dye that is made only from vegan ingredients.
Cursbot CGM-approved! No silicones, sulfates, and drying alcohols :)
*No unicorns, fairies, mermaids or other creatures (mythical or not) were harmed in the making of Arctic Fox.
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Glycerol Stearate
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Propylene Glycol
- Stearalkonium Chloride
- Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Citric Acid
- Tetrasodium EDTA
- May also contain: Basic Blue 3, Basic Blue 7, Basic Orange 1, Basic Orange 31, Basic Red 22, Basic Red 51, Basic Yellow 29, Basic Yellow 87, Basic Violet 2, Basic Violet 13, Ext. Violet 2